.

...

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

done list

It is just after 4 pm, and I have done very little today.  I feel lousy.  It is my own fault, but I guess it is also one of those live and learn moments.  Here is what I have done so far today:
  1. Made hubbies breakfast and lunch.
  2. Got the kids going.
  3. Redesigned this site.
  4. Wrote a couple of emails.
  5. Looked at the garden, decided it was too muddy to work in. 
  6. Talked to my mom, on the phone. 
  7. Played computer games.
  8. Answered a survey.
Great list, right?  LOL.  I hate being unmotivated, so I am going to make myself do something!  Ugh! 

My goal is to complete at least 10 things before 5 PM today.

  1.  Picked up the blocks in the hallway that my toddler dumped out.  It was the most obvious thing to do.
  2. Hung a load of laundry on the line.
  3. Made bed.
  4. served the kids a snack and heard the worst song I thing I have ever heard.  Does that count?  Okay, I'll go for 11 things.
  5. Put my dough mixer away. 
  6. Took extra groceries to the pantry.
  7. Cleaned up the glue the little boys spilt.
  8. Cleaned the stove top.
  9. Put away/threw away 10 things.
  10. Listened to all the damage my dog did to the neighbors dog, when they didn't keep the thing on a leash... Don't want your dog eaten?  Keep it out of other people's yard! Okay, enough of that rant.  I know, doesn't count, I'll go for 12.
  11. Started tonight's supper.
  12. Began marinating tomorrow's supper.
  13. Looked up the address and requirements for Locks of Love.
And that is it for now. 

No comments: