.

...

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Motivational Tip #4

Find some music that really gets you moving, in an organized mannor, and start cleaning with it.  If the first thing you try does not motivate you, try something else.  Pick CDs or play lists that are a good length for the amount of cleaning you want to get done, then work until the music stops.

I have about five CDs that I enjoy listening to while I clean, and there is one in particular that really gets me moving.  I can't identify what it is that I really like about the CD, except that I find it easy to focus on the why of my cleaning while it is playing.  I have used this one CD so much while cleaning, that I almost *have* to clean while I listen to it--which is very distracting in the vehicle!  (Don't try to clean and drive.)

No comments: